1. What are Direk2U and Teledirek?
Teledirek is the operational and secure platform of Direk2U. It’s from this platform that
customers, agents, distributors connect to perform the transactions.
2. How does DIREK2U work?
The sender from France (or any other country) must:
– connect to Direk2U
– create an account
– indicate an Airtel phone number of the beneficiary and the
– pay by credit card (payment is secure: we do not store this information on our site)
– After successful payment, the beneficiary receives money on their Phone Call Credit or
Mobile Money instantly.
3. What happens if I have the wrong number?
You must contact us no later than 30 minutes after registering the transaction. We will be
able to proceed with the cancellation of your transaction. Beyond 30 minutes, you will
lose your money as soon as the recipient of your transfer has been able to withdraw this
money from a local distributor or agent
4. Which countries can send credit or money through these services?
The Services can be used anywhere in the world as long as the customer has a credit
card payments through visa and master cards.
5. How do I cancel my Transfer?
You must contact us no later than 30 minutes after PROCESSING the transaction. We
will be able to proceed with the cancellation of your transaction. Beyond 30 minutes, you
will lose your money as soon as the recipient of your transfer has been able to withdraw
this money from a local distributor or agent
6. Unable to complete a transfer.
Please check your Direk2U account balance on my account tab.
Please check the number of your correspondent
Please contact us by email with your Direk2U username and your email briefly explaining
the problem encountered.
7. I couldn’t make the transfer, but my money was deducted.
Please contact us so that we can resolve the issue.
8. What cards does Direk2U Transfer accept ?
CB, Visa and MasterCard credit card
9. The rates by Direk2U Transfer?
They are on average between 3-5% of the amount sent and are subject to change.
You can validate it during your transaction at the summary and confirmation step.