1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate,
you may be asked to enter your name, date of birth, country, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or ID number.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings
based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond
to your customer service requests and support needs);
– To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
– To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you
information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS :
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. YOUR CONSENT :